RESPOKARE RK-200-3040A/3041A/3042A N95 Mask details
Innonix RESPOKARE RK-200-3040A RK-200-3041A RK-200-3042A N95 Mask is designed by Innonix Technologies Limited, a company at the forefront of cutting-edge innovation. 3 sizes for an option that can fit most of the facial sizes. Adjustable nose clip and elastic headband.
|Product Name||RK-200-3040A RK-200-3041A RK-200-3042A|
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-7796|
|Approval Date||Mar 10, 2017|
|Manufacturer||Innonix Technologies Limited|
|For Protection Against||N95|
|Quantity Per Box||5 pcs|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
- 99. 99% inactivation of 15 different flu strains within 5 minutes.
- Be effective against 18 types of Flu Viruses, surrogates of SARS, MERS, and other pathogens.
- Adjustable nose clip and elastic headband help provide a custom secure seal.
- Flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability.
- 3 sizes for an option which can fit for most of the facial sizes.
- CDC NIOSH approved mask.
- Least 95% filtration efficiency.
Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Construction, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Grinding, Textile Operations
Construction, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Transportation, Health Care
99. 99% inactivation of 15 different flu strains within 5 minutes. highly effective against 18 common Seasonal & Pandemic Influenza. Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom secure seal. The antimicrobial and/or antiviral agent which kills specified pathogens under specified contact conditions. Flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability.
- This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- Replace if damaged or soiled with blood or other bodily fluids.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to copper or zinc.
- If the mask becomes soiled please change to a new mask as the anti-microbial agents may not be effective.
- This mask does not contain natural rubber latex.
- For adult use only.
Innonix RESPOKARE RK-200-3040A/3041A/3042A N95 NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-7796, approval date 3/10/2017.
FDA cleared (510K)
Innonix RESPOKARE RK-200-3040A/3041A/3042A N95 mask passed FDA (510K) Cleared, worthy of consumer
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
FIT-CHECK THE FACE-SEAL AS FOLLOWS:
. Place both hands over the respirator do not disturb the position of the respirator.
. Inhale sharply (a negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator).
. If you detect air-leaks, readjust the head straps and/or the nose-piece.
A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19. 5% oxygen.
B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
J. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O. Refer to user’s instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
P. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
S. Special or Critical User’s Instructions: Before occupation use of this respirator a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements. In the United States, employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910. 134 which includes medical evaluation, training, and fit testing
What they're saying
There are three sizes to choose, size medium is suitable for me and my wife, small is suitable for our kids
I like the color of this mask, better than other white masks
These are comfortable and certainly make me feel safer. Although the price is higher than others.