Shining Star SS6001V N95 Mask with Valve details
Shining Star SS6001V-N95 folded valved n95 mask is manufactured by Shining Star Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. CDC NIOSH approved it on 1/7/2019 as N95 grade mask. SS6001V-N95 is a n95 face mask with valve is one of the filter standards (42CFR84) for respirator type masks prescribed by the US National Institute for Occupational Safety and. Health (NIOSH) in United States. SS6001V-N95 is designed to provide protection from all sorts of non-oil based particles sized 0. 3 microns or greater. Shining Star’s multi-layer filtration technology provides maximum protection, comfort and breathability. Features latex free and amazingly soft and durable headband straps as well as an adjustable nose piece to ensure a tight yet comfortable seal.
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-8127|
|Manufacturer||Shining Star Electronic Technology Co., Ltd|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welded|
|Nose Clip||Metal and Plastic|
|Quantity Per Box||15pcs|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
- Cool Flow Valve keeps wearer cool.
- Composed of ultra-high grade electrostatically charged meltblown polypropylene.
- Foam padding internal improves comfort.
- Convenient folding design is perfect to store.
- CDC NIOSH approved mask.
- Least 95% filtration efficiency.
Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty operations.
Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
Shining Star SS6001V-N95 folding protective mask n95 are ideal for use by workers as well in crowded or contaminated areas such as: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Food Processing & Safety, Retail, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Education, Oil & Gas, Transportation, and more.
- Wearer must read fitting instructions and use limitations before use.
- This respirator does not protect against the risk of contracting disease or infection.
- Before occupationa use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implented meeting all the local goverment requirments. In the United States, employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910. 134 which inculdes medical evaluation, training, and fit testing.
- Should be stored in a dark, dry and ventilated environment, and away from fire and pollutants.
- Shelf life of unopened products is 3 years from date of manufacture ( see packaging for Manufacturing Date).
- Storage temperature range of -5°C to +50°C and at less than 75% relative humidity.
Shining Star SS6001V N95 NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-8127, approval date 1/7/2019.
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
FIT-CHECK THE FACE-SEAL AS FOLLOWS:
. Place both hands over the respirator do not disturb the position of the respirator.
. Inhale sharply (a negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator).
. If you detect air-leaks, readjust the head straps and/or the nose-piece.
A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19. 5 percent oxygen.
B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
J. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N. Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O. Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
P. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
What they're saying
Very comfortable. Easy to carry with the individual package. Over all a really great mask.
So far seems very comfortable and well made. I feel like it can offer great protection and breathability.
With the loops going around my head rather than around my ears, these are some of the most comfortable KN95 masks I have purchased by far! The nose area fits very securely and has a nice foam seal. The face mask has met NIOSH standards, so I feel safe wearing out in crowded public areas, even with COVID-19. The mask sits away from the face far enough to where I can comfortably breathe and doesn’t collapse when I take a breath in. Would buy again!