Shining Star SS6001-N95 Respirator Information
Shining Star SS6001 NIOSH N95 is made by Shining Star Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. It can filters out 95% of airborne particles. Snug and skin-friendly material make breathe easily. Inner nose pad help to achieve good sealing.
|Product Name||SS6001-N95 Filtering Facepiece, Air Purifying Respirator|
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-8125|
|Approval Date||Dec 18, 2018|
|Manufacturer||Shining Star Electronic Technology Co., Ltd|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welded|
|Nose Clip||Metal and Plastic|
|Quantity Per Box||20pcs|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
- Inner nose pad helps provide a secure seal.
- Easy to breathe with premium soft and breathable material.
- Portable to carry and store with folding shape.
- CDC NIOSH approved mask.
- At least 95% filtration efficiency.
Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing,
Food Processing, Transportation,etc.
Shining Star SS6001 is a safety device N95 mask. It is made by Shining Star Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. 20 pcs per box.
- Wearer must read fitting instructions and use limitations before use.
- This respirator does not protect against the risk of contracting disease or infection.
- Before occupationa use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implented meeting all the local goverment requirments. In the United States, employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910. 134 which inculdes medical evaluation, training, and fit testing.
- Should be stored in a dark, dry and ventilated environment, and away from fire and pollutants.
- Shelf life of unopened products is 3 years from date of manufacture ( see packaging for Manufacturing Date).
- Storage temperature range of -5°C to +50°C and at less than 75% relative humidity.
Shining Star SS6001-N95 NIOSHApproval Number TC-84A-8125, approval date 12/18/2018.
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
FIT-CHECK THE FACE-SEAL AS FOLLOWS:
. Place both hands over the respirator do not disturb the position of the respirator.
. Inhale sharply (a negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator).
. If you detect air-leaks, readjust the head straps and/or the nose-piece.
A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19. 5 percent oxygen.
B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
J. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N. Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O. Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
P. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
What they're saying
I am a purchasing manager of a construction company. Our company needs a large number of N95 masks every month. I need affordable n95 and also small volume for easy storage. Thank you Instocking teams for recommending good quality SS6001 to me.
The headband of SS6001 is yellow which is special than other n95 and the fringe around the face is very soft; don’t hurt my face.
The most cost-effective mask I have ever used. I am also very pleased with their fast delivery service.