Honeywell H910 Plus KN95 Information
Honeywell H910 Plus KN95 masks are designed into two styles (headband or earloop) which offers more choices for users. It offer at least 95% filtration efficiency againgst dust, PM2.5 and most airborne particles.
|Manufacturer||Honeywell International Inc.|
|Style||Headbead or earloop|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welded|
|Nose Clip||Metal and Plastic|
|Quantities||50pcs per box|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
- More choices (earloop or headband) to select.
- Easy to take
- 5 layers
- Comfortable to breathe with light material.
- Long shelf life with 3 years.
- Under investigation of Chinese G standard
- At least 95% filtration efficiency.
Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Travelling
Construction, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Transportation
In terms of material, filtration efficiency, design and quantities, H910 Plus KN95 masks are similar with H910 Plus N95 masks, nearly the same. H910 Plus KN95 masks features in more favorable price and multiple-choice
This respirator aims to help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the user Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. KN95 masks can help to filter 95% of particles 0.3 microns if users wear the masks correctly.
For area including particles smaller than 0.3 microns & Heavy industry & high pollution environment, please consult a respirator specialist to get higher grade protective masks.
- keep the masks in a dark, dry, clean environment, and away from insects, fire and pollutants.
- Shelf life of unopened products is 5 years from date of manufacture ( see packaging for Manufacturing Date).
- Storage temperature range of -20°C to +38°C and at less than 80% relative humidity.
GB2626-2006 (under investigation of China’s State Administration for Market Regulation)